Here are the answers to our quiz from 18th February 2022 – how did you do?
1. In which fictional nation is Marvel’s Black Panther primarily set?
2. Who plays Andy Dufresne in The Shawshank Redemption?
3. Which city do The Muppets Take, according to the title of their third movie?
Manhattan, as in The Muppets Take Manhattan
4. In Disney’s The Emperor’s New Groove, Emperor Kuzco is magically transformed into what animal?
5. The Adventure Home and The Rescue are sequels to which family movie?
6. Neal Page and Del Griffith are the main characters in which road-trip comedy?
Planes, Trains And Automobiles
7. Born this week, who plays Tony Manero in Saturday Night Fever and Staying Alive?
8. What article of clothing is also the name of a sci-fi action film starring Hayden Christensen?
A jumper, as in Jumper
9. Which classical music composer does Tom Hulce play in Amadeus?
(Wolfgang Amadeus) Mozart
10. 2020 – Oliver Jackson-Cohen plays the title character in which horror remake?
He plays the invisible man, in The Invisible Man
11. Who plays bad teacher Elizabeth Halsey in 2011’s Bad Teacher?
12. Which 2021 hidden-camera comedy movie stars Eric Andre, Lil Rel Howery, and Tiffany Haddish?
13. Complete the trilogy – Bad Boys, Bad Boys II…
Bad Boys For Life
14. Who plays Angel Eyes, aka “The Bad”, in The Good, The Bad And The Ugly?
Lee Van Cleef
15. What title connects a 1976 sports comedy starring Walter Matthau and a 2005 remake starring Billy Bob Thornton?
The Bad News Bears
16. How many Bad Moms movies have been released to date?
2 (2016’s Bad Moms and 2017’s A Bad Moms Christmas)
17. Who plays violent Vietnam veteran Kit Carruthers in 1973’s Badlands?
18. Complete the title of the 2018 neo-noir thriller – Bad Times At The…
… El Royale
19. Which 1952 melodrama connects Kirk Douglas, Lana Turner, and Walter Pidgeon?
The Bad And The Beautiful
20. Which character does Jonah Hill play in Superbad – Seth or Evan?
He plays Seth (Michael Cera plays Evan)
21. Which band features in the concert movie Get Back – The Rooftop Concert?
22. In which 1990s erotic drama does Elizabeth Berkley play Nomi Malone?
23. What colour is the title of a frosty 2011 survival thriller starring Liam Neeson?
Grey, as in The Grey
24. Whose acting credits include the 1990s films Pretty Woman, Runaway Bride, and Conspiracy Theory?
25. Which 1986 Stephen King adaptation takes its title from a chart-topping song by Ben E. King?
Stand By Me
26. Who plays Lieutenant Uhura in 2009’s Star Trek and its sequels?
27. 1998’s Elizabeth is a royal biopic set in which century?
The 16th century
28. Whose acting credits include the 2012 films 21 Jump Street, Magic Mike, and The Vow?
29. “I drink your milkshake” is a famous quote from which 2007 historical drama?
There Will Be Blood
30. And finally, what word connects 1990s movies directed by Rob Reiner, James L. Brooks, and Martin Scorsese?
Good! (A Few Good Men, As Good As It Gets, and Goodfellas, respectively)
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.