Here are the answers to our quiz from 18th June 2021 – how did you do?
1. What is the title of the new Pixar movie, released on Disney+ this weekend?
2. Who plays Bruce Banner in The Incredible Hulk?
3. “Put the bunny back in the box” is a quote from which 1990s action movie?
4. What is the full title of the sequel to 2000’s The Whole Nine Yards?
The Whole Ten Yards
5. Who plays the bride of Chucky in Bride Of Chucky?
6. Willie Scott is a character in which adventure sequel?
Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom
7. Mission To Moscow is the seventh instalment in which comedy movie series?
8. Who plays bad teacher Elizabeth Halsey in Bad Teacher?
9. Complete the title of the Hammer horror sequel – Frankenstein Created…
10. Born this week, who connects the films When A Stranger Calls, The Princess Bride, and Scrooged?
11. A criminal on the run slips into a car race (1954) and a car racer becomes a criminal on the run (2001)
The Fast & The Furious
12. Stellar fantasy adventure (2007) and “mostly fictional” unlicensed biopic (2021)
13. A career criminal comes of age (1983) and career cops are immature (1995)
14. Hitchcockian screwball comedy (1941) and Brangelina action comedy (2005)
Mr & Mrs Smith
15. Richard Gere hunts for an assassin (2011) and Richard Ayoade directs a character’s self-assassination (2013)
16. A French artist loses the girl (1952) and a singing writer loses the girl (2001)
17. Disney’s princess animation (1959) and Julia Leigh’s erotic drama (2011)
18. An elderly detective closes an old case (1998) and a teenage girl romances a much older man (2008)
19. James Stewart strives for peace in Arizona (1950) and John Woo stages a tussle over nuclear warheads (1996)
20. A tale of class inequality in France (2012) and a more contemporary tale of class inequality in France (2019)
21. In the Paddington movies, Paddington hails from which South American country?
22. Bryan Adams’ global chart hit “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You” is the theme song to which 1991 film?
Robin Hood: Prince Of Thieves
23. Which 1999 mockumentary connects Ellen Barkin, Kirsten Dunst, and Denise Richards?
Drop Dead Gorgeous
24. Who directed the 2019 sports comedy Fighting With My Family?
25. Which character is played by the top-billed star in this week’s new release Hitman’s Wife’s Bodyguard – the hitman, the wife, or the bodyguard?
The bodyguard (played by Ryan Reynolds)
26. The T-Birds and the Pink Ladies are major characters in which musical franchise?
27. Which sasquatch character was renamed Bigfoot in the UK title of a 1987 family comedy?
Harry – the US title is Harry And The Hendersons
28. What animal connects films directed by Will Gluck, Taika Waititi, and Robert Zemeckis?
Rabbit (Peter Rabbit, Jojo Rabbit, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, respectively)
29. Chan Kong-sang is the real name of which action movie star?
30. And finally, in which 2004 movie does Halle Berry play Patience Phillips?
Catwoman (another time Batman didn’t bother!)
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.