Here are the answers to our quiz from 19th February 2021 – how did you do?
1. Bricksburg is the setting for which animated film?
The LEGO Movie
2. Which beloved British comedy connects Richard E Grant, Paul McGann, and Richard Griffiths?
Withnail & I
3. Who replaced Jodie Foster as Clarice Starling in Hannibal?
4. In which Oscar-winning drama does Tom Hulce play Mozart?
5. Which Hollywood star’s poster covers Andy Dufresne’s exit from Shawshank prison in The Shawshank Redemption?
Raquel Welch (There are multiple posters in the film, so we’ll let you have the point if you said Rita Hayworth, as in the title of the Stephen King novella)
6. Which comedy film stars Kenan Thompson and Kel Mitchell as fast-food workers?
7. Who stars as a frontiersman opposite a large CG-doggo in Chris Sanders’ The Call Of The Wild?
8. The Skeksis are villains in which fantasy film?
The Dark Crystal
9, Which James Bond star plays a man who haunts himself, in The Man Who Haunted Himself?
10. Which comedy film connects Cate Blanchett, Steve Coogan, and Peter Jackson?
Hot Fuzz (they all have cameo roles in the first 10 minutes)
11. What type of dance does Mrs Wilkinson teach in Billy Elliot?
12. Co-starring Michael Caine, which 1983 comedy-drama marked Walters’ feature-film debut?
13. What connects Walters’ characters in Brave, Paddington, and Wild Rose?
They’re all Scottish
14. In Harry Potter, what is the name of Molly Weasley’s only daughter?
15. Which Monty Python star directed Walters as brothel manager Christine Painter in 1987’s Personal Services?
16. Which author’s mother does Walters play in Becoming Jane?
17. In which 2003 comedy does Walters play a widow who strips for a photoshoot to raise money for charity?
18. Complete the title of the 2017 drama – Film Stars Don’t Die In…
19. In which 2020 family film does Walters play housekeeper Mrs Medlock?
The Secret Garden
20. Which ABBA song does Walters serenade Stellan Skarsgård with at the end of the first Mamma Mia?
“Take A Chance On Me”
21. Which country connects The Third Man, The Sound Of Music, and Before Sunrise?
22. What form of transport is Red October in The Hunt For Red October?
It’s a submarine
23. Who plays Tonya Harding in 2017’s I, Tonya?
24. Including remakes and sequels, how many Karate Kid films have been released to date?
5 (After the original trilogy came 1994’s The Next Karate Kid and the 2010 remake, also called The Karate Kid)
25. In France, which Hollywood comedy trilogy goes by the international title Very Bad Trip?
26. “If she doesn’t scare you, no evil thing will” is a lyric from which Disney song?
“Cruella De Vil” from 101 Dalmatians
27. Who plays Arthur Dent in the 2005 film of The Hitchhiker’s Guide To The Galaxy?
28. Money Never Sleeps is the sequel to which 1980s drama?
29. Who directed 1977’s The Hills Have Eyes?
30. And finally, what number goes before Minutes, Hours, and Days to make the titles of three different movies based on true stories?
13 (2014’s 13 Minutes, 2016’s 13 Hours, and 2000’s Thirteen Days)
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.