Here are the answers to our quiz from 1st October 2021 – how did you do?
1. Who had a UK number 1 single with “No Time To Die” all the way back in February 2020?
2. Spectre opens with an extended action sequence set during which Mexican festival?
Day of the Dead/Día de los Muertos
3. What is the name of Eva Green’s character in Casino Royale?
4. Courtesy of product placement, which beer brand does 007 drink in Skyfall and Spectre?
5. What is the only James Bond film title to date that doesn’t appear either in the film’s dialogue or the lyrics of the title song?
Quantum Of Solace
6. From which eye does Casino Royale’s Le Chiffre weep blood – left or right?
His left eye
7. Which No Time To Die star first starred opposite Craig in 2019’s Knives Out?
Ana de Armas
8. In Skyfall, what type of animal statue stands at the entrance to the Bond family estate?
9. Who plays MI6 chief of staff Bill Tanner in four of Craig’s five films?
10. Who directed the 2012 short film Happy And Glorious, starring Craig and Queen Elizabeth II?
Danny Boyle (who directed the 2012 Olympic opening ceremony and was also set to make Bond 25 before departing the project)
11. “Nobody Does It Better” is the theme song to which 1977 film?
The Spy Who Loved Me
12. Who plays Tracy di Vicenzo, aka Mrs Bond, in On Her Majesty’s Secret Service?
13. Which character did Samantha Bond (no relation) play from 1995 to 2002?
14. The initials SPECTRE stand for Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge, and… what?
15. Which future Oscar winner has an early role as psychotic henchman Dario in Licence To Kill?
Benicio del Toro
16. Auric is the first name of which Bond villain?
Goldfinger, in Goldfinger
17. Who plays Russian gangster Valentin Zukovsky in GoldenEye and The World Is Not Enough?
18. In The Living Daylights, what type of instrument is The Lady Rose?
It’s a cello
19. Sean Connery made his seventh appearance as 007 in 1983’s Never Say Never Again, an unofficial remake of which previous outing?
20. In The Man With The Golden Gun, how many real nipples do Bond and Scaramanga have between them?
5 (Scaramanga is famous for a “superfluous third papilla” and Bond dons a fake one because reasons)
21. What nationality is Sean Connery’s character Ramirez in Highlander?
22. In which 2011 American-language remake does Daniel Craig play journalist Mikael Blomkvist?
The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
23. Who plays the son of Timothy Dalton’s super-spy Damien Drake in 2003’s Looney Tunes: Back In Action?
24. What pet animal does Roger Moore’s Blofeld-esque record executive have on his lap in 1997’s Spice World?
25. Other than Daniel Craig, who connects Layer Cake, Enduring Love, and Skyfall?
26. Complete the title of the Roger Moore psychological thriller – The Man Who Haunted…
27. In which 1991 adventure film does Timothy Dalton play movie star Neville Sinclair?
28. In The Rock, which prison is Sean Connery’s John Mason notorious for escaping?
29. Which actor plays himself in the 2017 docudrama Becoming Bond?
30. And finally, barring voice roles, Pierce Brosnan is the only Bond actor whose highest-grossing movie at the UK box office isn’t a Bond movie – what is it?
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.