Here are the answers to our quiz from 26th February 2021 – how did you do?
1. Who plays Ferris Bueller in Ferris Bueller’s Day Off?
2. What is the full title of the sequel to The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel?
The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel
3. Which action film connects Steven Seagal, Tommy Lee Jones, and Gary Busey?
4. At the 89th Academy Awards, Warren Beatty and Faye Dunaway inadvertently announced La La Land won the Oscar for Best Picture – which film actually won?
5. Born this week, who connects Back To The Future, Titanic, and Zoolander?
6. Magnum Force is the 1973 sequel to which cop movie?
7. Which Batman actor plays a nightmare tenant in 1990’s Pacific Heights?
8. Which comedy stars Jack Black and Mos Def as no-budget filmmakers working in a video shop?
Be Kind Rewind
9. Which acting dame plays Miss Jean Brodie in The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie?
10. Which Iggy Pop song accompanies both the opening scene of Trainspotting and the final scene of its sequel?
“Lust For Life”
11. Let The Right One In (Chloë Grace Moretz, 2010)
Let Me In
12. La Totale! (Arnold Schwarzenegger, 1994)
13. Infernal Affairs (Leonardo DiCaprio, 2006)
14. Two Half Times In Hell (Michael Caine, 1981)
Escape To Victory
15. La Jetée (Bruce Willis, 1995)
16. Open Your Eyes (Tom Cruise, 2001)
17. La Cage Aux Folles (Robin Williams, 1996)
18. Force Majeure (Will Ferrell, 2020)
19. Wings Of Desire (Nicolas Cage, 1998)
City Of Angels
20. A Tale Of Two Sisters (Elizabeth Banks, 2009)
21. Who directed, produced, and starred in 1940’s The Great Dictator?
22. What type of animal is Pumbaa in The Lion King?
He’s a warthog
23. How many Blair Witch films have been released to date?
3 (1999’s The Blair Witch Project, 2000’s Book Of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, and 2016’s Blair Witch)
24. Which music duo provided the soundtrack for 2010’s Tron: Legacy?
25. Which country connects the films City Of God, Fast & Furious 5, and Mike Bassett: England Manager?
26. Which fictional New York start-up company is headquartered in the former Hook & Ladder No. 8 firehouse?
Ghostbusters, in Ghostbusters
27. Agnes, Edith, and Margo are characters in which animated film franchise?
28. How many Candles make the title of John Hughes’ 1984 birthday-themed romcom?
29. Complete this sequence – The King’s Head, The Hole In The Wall…
The World’s End – these are the last three pubs on the Golden Mile in The World’s End
30. And finally, “After all, tomorrow is another day” is the final line of which epic romance?
Gone With The Wind
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.