Here are the answers to our quiz from 26th November 2021 – how did you do?
1. “If you build it, they will come” is a famous quote from which fantasy sports drama?
Field Of Dreams
2. Catching Fire is the second instalment of which film series?
The Hunger Games
3. Born this week, which singer plays Auntie Entity in Mad Max: Beyond Thunderdome?
4. Mary Patrick, Mary Lazarus, and Mary Robert are all characters in which 1990s comedy franchise?
5. Which British actor plays Roman emperor Caligula in the notorious historical epic Caligula?
6. Now streaming on Netflix, Robin Robin is the new Christmas short film by which British animation studio?
7. Which actor and singer co-starred with bandmate Kyle Gass in Tenacious D In The Pick Of Destiny?
8. Written and directed by its author William Peter Blatty, which horror threequel is based on the novel Legion?
The Exorcist III
9. Which sport is the subject of Battle Of The Sexes?
10. Which British director’s debut feature is a Western spoof called A Fistful Of Fingers?
11. In The Lion King, what is Timon and Pumbaa’s “problem-free philosophy”?
12. Which actor sings “You’re Welcome” in 2016’s Moana?
Dwayne Johnson, who plays Maui
13. Which 1970s film features the songs “Whistle Stop”, “Oo-De-Lally”, and “Not In Nottingham”?
14. Which rock and roll icon’s songs make up most of the soundtrack to 2002’s Lilo & Stitch?
15. Who or what is Evangeline, in The Princess And The Frog‘s “Ma Belle Evangeline”?
She’s a star
16. What is the full title of the sequel to Disney’s classical musical Fantasia?
Fantasia 2000 (appropriately enough, it was released in the year 2000)
17. Which character sings the lyric “I use antlers in all of my decorating”, first in 1991 and then again in 2017?
Gaston, in the song “Gaston”, from both versions of Beauty & The Beast
18. Which 1980s Disney soundtrack features contributions from Billy Joel, Huey Lewis, and Bette Midler?
Oliver & Company
19. What type of birds sing the song “That’s What Friends Are For” in 1967’s The Jungle Book?
20. Which Frozen star was mistakenly introduced as “Adele Dazeem” when she performed “Let It Go” at the 2014 Academy Awards ceremony?
Idina Menzel (translated via John Travolta)
21. Which movie studio’s logo features a boy fishing from the moon?
22. Which 2006 film connects Clive Owen, Julianne Moore, and Michael Caine?
Children Of Men
23. Which 1990s film has the tagline “Gluttony. Greed. Sloth. Envy. Wrath. Pride. Lust”?
24. Who connects the 1970s films The Deer Hunter, Manhattan, and Kramer Vs Kramer?
25. Peter Dinklage is the only actor to appear in both the 2007 British original and the 2010 American remake of which comedy?
Death At A Funeral
26. Complete the title of the 2011 family comedy – Mr Popper’s…
27. Who plays teen VW owner Charlie Watson in 2018’s Bumblebee?
28. What title comes next in this sequence – Ghost Protocol, Rogue Nation…
Fallout – these are the named Mission: Impossible sequels to date
29. The Commando Elite and the Gorgonites are opposing factions in which 1990s family film?
30. And finally, what alias connects characters from the X-Men franchise, Top Gun, and In The Loop?
Iceman (Shawn Ashmore, Val Kilmer, and an unknown intelligence source, respectively)
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.