Here are the answers to our quiz from 28th August 2020 – how did you do?
1. A Dame To Kill For is the sequel to which comic book movie?
2. Which post-apocalyptic dragon movie is set in the distant future of 2020?
Reign Of Fire
3. Born this week, who plays “Stifler’s Mom” Jeanine in the American Pie movies?
4. Which neo-noir crime movie won writer Christopher McQuarrie an Oscar for Best Original Screenplay?
The Usual Suspects
5. What is Riggs’ first name in the Lethal Weapon movies?
6. Which comedy stars Mila Kunis, Kristen Bell, and Kathryn Hahn as misbehaving parents?
7. Which starship was designed by Sam Neill’s Weir in the horror film of the same name?
The Event Horizon, in Event Horizon
8. What is Joan Wilder’s occupation in Romancing The Stone?
She’s a novelist
9. Who plays “Dr Who” in the big-screen Amicus production Dr Who And The Daleks?
10. In which British crime movie did Jason Statham make his big-screen debut?
Lock, Stock And Two Smoking Barrels
11. Jordan Belfort is the protagonist of which Martin Scorsese film?
The Wolf Of Wall Street
12. Who directed 1960’s Spartacus?
13. What is the name of the penitentiary’s resident mouse in The Green Mile?
14. Who plays the titular king in The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King?
Viggo Mortensen (Aragorn)
15. “If I Were A Rich Man” is a song from which 1971 musical adaptation?
Fiddler On The Roof
16. Whose name does Leonardo DiCaprio’s Jack shout a total of 50 times throughout Titanic?
17. Which US president did Anthony Hopkins play in Oliver Stone’s 1995 film of the same name?
18. 1960’s The Magnificent Seven is a loose western remake of which 1954 epic?
19. Who plays motivational speaker Frank T.J. Mackey in 1999’s Magnolia?
20. Which Avenger speaks the final line of Avengers: Endgame?
21. Complete the title of the Lonely Island’s 2016 comedy movie – Popstar…
Never Stop Never Stopping
22. Who plays Charles Bronson (not that one) in 2009’s Bronson?
23. Where do Monsieur Gustave and Zero work in the 2014 Wes Anderson film of the same name?
The Grand Budapest Hotel
24. Which action movie star does Dolly Parton transform into a country music singer in 1984’s Rhinestone?
25. Which horror comedy connects Chris Hemsworth, Sigourney Weaver, and Richard Jenkins?
The Cabin In The Woods
26. Known for his roles in BlacKKKlansman and Tenet, which actor is the son of Denzel Washington?
John David Washington
27. 1996’s The Rock is largely set inside which American prison?
28. How many Star Wars films feature Billy Dee Williams as Lando Calrissian?
3 (The Empire Strikes Back, Return Of The Jedi, and The Rise Of Skywalker)
29. Who connects the films Casino, Catwoman, and The Quick And The Dead?
30. And finally, If you name Disney’s Seven Dwarfs alphabetically, who is the last one?
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Become a Patron here.
Sign up for our email newsletter here.
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.