Here are the answers to our quiz from 28th May 2021 – how did you do?
1. At World’s End is the third instalment of which blockbuster adventure series?
Pirates Of The Caribbean
2. Born this week, who connects the films Bohemian Rhapsody, The Love Guru, and Shrek?
3. Which drama stars Harrison Ford as a detective protecting an Amish boy from corrupt cops?
4. What is the name of Hugo Weaving’s character(s) in The Matrix Reloaded?
5. Who plays Liberty Valance in The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance?
6. Which Sam Raimi horror movie revolves around a demon called the Lamia?
Drag Me To Hell
7. Complete the title of the Christina Applegate comedy – Don’t Tell Mom…
… The Babysitter’s Dead
8. In what decade is the detective noir comedy The Nice Guys set?
9. Which Beaches star covered “Wind Beneath My Wings” for the film’s soundtrack?
10. What job links Dwayne Johnson, Billy Crystal, and Stephen Merchant in the fantasy comedy of the same name?
They’re all tooth fairies, in Tooth Fairy
11. Who plays Cruella De Vil in 1996’s 101 Dalmatians and its sequel, 102 Dalmatians?
12. What is the name of Jafar’s parrot in Aladdin?
13. Which 1977 film features Madame Medusa as its main villain?
14. In The Lion King, what type of animal are the characters Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed?
15. Who plays the evil Queen Narissa in 2007’s Enchanted?
16. What is the full title of the 2019 sequel to Maleficent?
Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil
17. Who provides the voice of fast-talking villain Hades in 1997’s Hercules?
18. In which Disney film does the villain sing “Poor Unfortunate Souls”?
The Little Mermaid (sung by Ursula)
19. Mother Gothel is the guardian of which princess?
Rapunzel, in Tangled
20. Who provides the voice of Shere Khan in 1967’s The Jungle Book?
21. “The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist” is a quote from which 1990s crime movie?
The Usual Suspects
22. Who directed, narrated, and starred in 1996’s Matilda?
23. What country connects Coco, Nacho Libre, and The Treasure Of The Sierra Madre?
24. Who plays President Thomas J. Whitmore in Independence Day?
25. What title connects a 1950 Spencer Tracy movie and a 1991 Steve Martin remake?
Father Of The Bride
26. Which movie monster connects directors John McTiernan, Paul W.S. Anderson, and Shane Black?
The Predator (in Predator, Alien Vs Predator, and The Predator, respectively)
27. Played by Randall Park, which real-life figure is the subject of 2014’s The Interview?
28. Which 2008 comedy-drama starred Owen Wilson and 22 different Labradors as its title characters?
Marley & Me
29. Who connects the films Bridget Jones’ Diary, Moulin Rouge, and Paddington?
30. And finally, including new release The Devil Made Me Do It, how many films have been released in “The Conjuring Universe” to date?
8 – including three Conjuring movies, three Annabelle movies, and other spin-offs The Nun and The Curse Of La Llorona.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.