Here are the answers to our quiz from 2nd July 2021 – how did you do?
1. Babs, Bunty, and Mac are characters in which animated film?
2. Born this week, who plays Queen Elizabeth I in 2018’s Mary Queen Of Scots?
3. Which comedy remake pairs Michael Caine and Steve Martin as conmen on the French Riviera?
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels
4. Who wrote, directed, and starred as the title character in Chef?
5. Which 1912 disaster is dramatized in A Night To Remember?
The sinking of the Titanic
6. “It’s The Hard Knock Life” is a song from which movie musical?
7. Which real-life American gangster does Johnny Depp play in Public Enemies?
8. What virulent Strain is the subject of a sci-fi thriller directed by Robert Wise?
The Andromeda Strain
9. Antonio Diego, Pamela Isley, and Victor Fries are the names of the villains in which comic book movie?
Batman & Robin (They’re the alter-egos of Bane, Poison Ivy, and Mr Freeze)
10. Which comedy film has the tagline “Saving the world takes a little Hart and a big Johnson”?
Central Intelligence (that would be Kevin and Dwayne, respectively)
11. Who won a Best Supporting Actor Oscar for playing conductor Terence Fletcher in 2014’s Whiplash?
12. What is the full title of the second Happy Death Day movie?
Happy Death Day 2 U
13. What cursed object is the subject of 2014’s Oculus?
14. Not counting foreign-language remakes, how many Paranormal Activity movies have been released to date?
15. Which movie star is the subject of the 2017 martial arts film Birth Of The Dragon?
16. Ron Stallworth is the main character in which 1970s-set cop movie?
17. Who plays high-school teacher Claire Peterson in the 2015 erotic thriller The Boy Next Door?
18. Legacy is the 2020 sequel to which 1996 supernatural horror movie?
19. Which actor connects the Blumhouse films Sinister, The Purge, and In A Valley Of Violence?
20. Complete the title of the 2015 musical – Jem And The…
21. What is the name of the villain played by Max von Sydow in 1980’s Flash Gordon?
Emperor Ming the Merciless
22. Who plays 12-year-old Marcus Brewer in 2002’s About A Boy?
23. Which city connects the films Bicycle Thieves, La Dolce Vita, and The Lizzie Maguire Movie?
24. Which singer recorded the title song from 2010’s Despicable Me?
25. “Say hello to my little friend” is a famous quote from which gangster movie?
26. Who connects the 1980s films Blade Runner, Splash, and Wall Street?
27. Who plays Elton John in 2019’s Rocketman?
28. What title connects a 1974 Charles Bronson thriller and a 2018 Bruce Willis remake?
29. Carlos Irwin Estévez is the real name of which actor?
30. In Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory, which song does Gene Wilder’s Willy Wonka sing in the chocolate room?
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.