Here are the answers to our quiz from 5th February 2021 – how did you do?
1. In which 1990 comedy does Arnold Schwarzenegger insist “it’s not a tumour”?
2. Who plays Dr Strangelove in Dr Strangelove Or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Bomb?
3. Effie White, Deena Jones, and Lorrell Robinson are the main characters in which 2006 movie musical?
4. Which director remade his own 1989 TV movie L.A. Takedown as 1995’s Heat?
5. Complete the trilogy – Fifty Shades Of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker…
Fifty Shades Freed
6. Frank Abagnale Jr is the main character in which 2002 Steven Spielberg caper?
Catch Me If You Can
7. Born this week, who connects the films Blood Diamond, Tron: Legacy, and Dolittle?
8. Starring Robin Williams, which 1997 Disney film is a remake of 1961’s The Absent-Minded Professor?
9. Who plays Jill in Jack & Jill?
10. What song plays on the radio at 6:00 a.m. every February 2nd in Groundhog Day?
“I Got You Babe” by Sonny and Cher
11. Which 1998 asteroid movie connects Téa Leoni, Robert Duvall, and Elijah Wood?
12. Complete the title of the 2020 sci-fi horror movie – Color Out Of…
13. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, the nation of Wakanda is built on a meteorite made of which fictional metal?
14. Who stars as Steve Carell’s road-trip buddy in the apocalyptic comedy Seeking A Friend For The End Of The World?
15. What movie monster does Steve McQueen inadvertently free from a meteorite in a 1958 horror film of the same name?
The Blob, in The Blob
16. In Armageddon, the asteroid is said to be the size of which US state?
17. Which space-faring Jumanji spin-off sees a house bombarded by a meteor shower?
18. Which author wrote and directed the 1986 horror comedy Maximum Overdrive, which sees machines come to life in the light of a passing comet?
19. Collision Course is the fifth instalment of which animated franchise?
20. Which fictional planet collides with ours in Lars von Trier’s 2011 drama of the same name?
Melancholia, in Melancholia
21. Which horror film stars Michelle Pfieffer and Harrison Ford as a couple living in a haunted house?
What Lies Beneath
22. Who directed 2009’s The Hurt Locker?
23. In which classic 1939 western does John Wayne play the Ringo Kid?
24. Who plays the Green Hornet in 2011’s The Green Hornet?
25. Which Hollywood movie studio has the motto “Ars Gratia Artis” on its logo?
MGM (It translates as “Art for art’s sake”)
26. “No mercy. No shame. No sequel”, said the first film’s tagline, but how many Scary Movie films have been released to date?
5, as of 2013’s Scary Movie 5
27. In which country is Pan’s Labyrinth set?
28. Which 2012 action comedy stars Joseph Gordon-Levitt as a bicycle courier who’s pursued by Michael Shannon’s corrupt cop?
29. Which director started his feature career with 1925’s The Pleasure Garden and ended with 1976’s Family Plot?
30. And finally, what word goes before “Boom”, “Mama”, and “Done” to make three comedy movie titles?
Baby (1987’s Baby Boom, 2008’s Baby Mama, and 2020’s Baby Done)
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.