Here are the answers to our quiz from 8th October 2021 – how did you do?
1. Born this week, who connects the 1990s films Heavenly Creatures, Sense & Sensibility, and Titanic?
2. In which comedy does Adam Sandler gain a remote control for every aspect of his life?
3. “Colours Of The Wind” is a song from which Disney film?
4. Who plays photo technician Sy Parrish in One Hour Photo?
5. Complete the title of the Hammer/Shaw Brothers co-production: The Legend Of The 7 Golden…
6. “There’s something about your first piece” is a tagline for which teen sex comedy?
7. Who plays “Amazing” Amy Dunne in Gone Girl?
8. In which John Woo film does Chow Yun-fat play Inspector “Tequila” Yuen?
9. Who directed The Bridge On The River Kwai?
10. Which actor connects Sunshine On Leith, How I Live Now, and For Those In Peril, all released in UK cinemas on the same day?
11. The Legend Of Curly’s Gold (1994)
12. I Want To Believe (2008)
13. Fievel Goes West (1991)
An American Tail
14. Spirit Of Vengeance (2012)
15. On The Rocks (1989)
16. Cruise Control (1997)
17. A Game Of Shadows (2011)
18. The Hunt For The Blood Orchid (2004)
19, The Golden Age (2007)
20. The Secret Of The Ooze (1991)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
21. Who connects the films Inception, The Revenant, and Star Trek: Nemesis?
22. In the news – The Shark Is Broken is a play about the making of which classic thriller?
23. Who plays Long John Silver in 1996’s Muppet Treasure Island?
24. Which 1980s romantic comedy connects Holly Hunter, Albert Brooks, and William Hurt?
25. Which director’s debut feature was 1982’s Piranha II: The Spawning?
26. The Jesus Rolls is a 2019 spin-off from which 1990s comedy?
The Big Lebowski
27. Which US city connects the movie characters Jimmy “B-Rabbit” Smith, Axel Foley, and Alex Murphy?
They’re all originally from Detroit (in 8 Mile, Beverly Hills Cop, and RoboCop, respectively)
28. In which 2018 film does Claire Foy play Lisbeth Salander?
The Girl In The Spider’s Web
29. What is the name of the supervillain is voiced by Steve Carell in the Despicable Me films and its spin-offs?
30, And finally, what number connects the first film John Hughes directed and the last film Richard Donner directed?
16, as in Sixteen Candles and 16 Blocks
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.