Here are the answers to our quiz from 9th October 2020 – how did you do?
1. Which imaginary friend is played by Rik Mayall in the comedy of the same name?
Drop Dead Fred, in Drop Dead Fred
2. Which duo’s music features in the movie musical Sunshine On Leith?
3. Which erotic thriller inspired the slang term “bunny boiler”?
4. Which film is largely set on the fictional island of Seahaven?
The Truman Show
5. Born this week, who plays Superman in Superman Returns?
6. Renée Zellweger won this year’s Best Actress Oscar for playing which movie star?
Judy Garland, in Judy
7. Eglantine Price is the main character in which Disney film?
Bedknobs And Broomsticks
8. Complete the movie title – Sky Captain And The…
… World Of Tomorrow
9. Who plays Jonathan “The Duke” Mardukas in Midnight Run?
10. The Departed is a remake of which Hong Kong crime thriller?
11. Back In The Habit (1993)
12. Season Of The Witch (1982)
13. Dead Man’s Chest (2006)
Pirates Of The Caribbean
14. Insurrection (1998)
15. Dude, Where’s My Donkey? (2014)
16. When Nature Calls (1995)
17. The Heretic (1977)
18. Europe’s Most Wanted (2012)
19. Dark Territory (1995)
20. The Legend Of Fritton’s Gold (2009)
21. What is the name of the large rabbit appears in Donnie’s visions in Donnie Darko?
22. Roger Thornhill is the main character in which Alfred Hitchcock thriller?
North By Northwest
23. What sport connects the movies High Flying Bird, Hoosiers, and Uncle Drew?
24. Who plays undercover journalist Josie Geller in Never Been Kissed?
25. The longest gap between new James Bond movies to date is six years and five months, between 1989’s Licence To Kill and which Pierce Brosnan film?
GoldenEye, which was released in November 1995
26. Complete the trilogy – Cloverfield, 10 Cloverfield Lane…
The Cloverfield Paradox
27. The Italian Job features red, white, and blue cars in which British make and model?
28. Which 2019 animated sequel features an alien called Lu-La?
Farmageddon: A Shaun The Sheep Movie
29. Who connects Smokey And The Bandit, Steel Magnolias, and The Amazing Spider-Man?
30. And finally, in which 1993 film does Kevin Kline play both the US President and the lookalike who replaces him when he gets sick?
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.