It’s a brand new issue of Film Stories magazine – and here’s what’s inside.
Well, we’ve made it! Introducing the first anniversary edition of Film Stories magazine, and it’s another jam-packed one. In a month where we’ve had our magazine pirated, we’ve decided to throw our energies into something positive – in short, making a new one!
The issue is shipping from December 10th, and you can mail order it now. If you do so, you get a free digital copy of our sold out issue 11 into the bargain! Here, hopefully, are the magical ‘buy’ buttons…
Here’s the full front cover…
And here is a flavour of what’s inside…
* A big interview with Karen Gillan, as she talks to us about making her feature directorial debut with The Party’s Just Beginning
* The world of drag in the movies
* Why is there a 16 week window in the UK between a film’s release and its DVD coming out?
* When Saturday Comes: the behind the scenes story of the 90s football movie
* Talking Pictures TV: the story behind the best movie channel on British television
* The sort-of-lost Godfather movie
* Live theatre on UK cinema screens: how’s it actually done?
* Are projectionists an endangered species?
And so much more! Thank you, as always, for your support.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.
See one of our live shows, details here.