The new issue of Film Stories is shipping next week – and here’s what’s inside.
Appreciating that in current times, a print magazine about movies isn’t many people’s top priority, we can’t help but feel that films are going to offer even more respite over the coming weeks. We’re still going with Film Stories, and the latest issue of our print magazine goes on sale from March 26th. It’s primarily a mail order magazine, and it’s 100 pages crammed with all sorts of film mayhem. If you’re interested, then here’s what’s inside, after the cunning collection of buttons to buy the thing first…
Here’s the full front cover, and we’re hugely proud to not just feature Lashana Lynch as our cover star, but to lead with a huge interview with her (covering lots of things up to and including James Bond)…
And here’s what’s inside…
* Lashana Lynch exclusive: from Fast Girls and Captain Marvel, to behind the scenes on No Time To Die
* The films that tried to imitate Bond
* Result of our big survey into behaviour by cinema audiences. The smelly feet story is horrible.
* When cinema projection goes wrong
* The problems facing Disney+ as it launches in the UK
* Who changed Roger Rabbit?
* The link between Real Genius and L A Story
* The behind the scenes story of Pihu
* Films made in garages
* Working class Britain on screen
* Climate change and film production
* The first movie made in British Sign Language
* Simon Pegg on his latest movie
And much, much more.
As always, every writer (apart from me) is paid for their work in the magazine, and several new writers have been given their first paid break too. We hope you like it. We’re really proud of it. But most of all, you all stay safe and take care x
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.
See one of our live shows, details here.