Starting off with a whole lot of Brian Blessed, here’s what’s in the new issue of Film Stories magazine, that’s now available to order.
Just back from the printers (at least as these words are being written) is the latest issue of Film Stories magazine, the UK movie publication that salutes the stories behind cinema, big and old. As ever, we’ve got a huge mix of movie chat within its pages, and hopefully we can tempt you to buy a copy!
The magazine is not available in shops for obvious reasons for the time being, and thus it’s subscription and mail order only. We’re still running a special subs offer for new UK direct debit subscribers, and you can get your first three issues for £9.99 if you follow this link and use the code INTRO.
But before we start the hard sell, perhaps we should show you the cover, and what’s inside the magazine…
Inside the issue, then, you’ll find this little lot…
* Brian Blessed interview: Flash Gordon 4K, Robin Hood, cinema, and his love of silence
* Thomas Jane interview: from Deep Blue Sea to his latest films (and the story of his directorial debut, and his battle with the studio behind it)
* Chinonye Chukwu: one of cinema’s brightest new talents tells us about her film Clemency.
* Preaching To The Perverted: revisiting the 90s film that had Britain tutting
* London Fields: the director of the film on the extraordinary story behind the movie – and what happened to his director’s cut
* Filth! A look at the saucy movies of the 1940s
* It’s a sign: the movies that were sold off the back of their logos
* What on earth is Walikiwood?
And a whole lot more.
You can order the issue via the links that should magically appear underneath these words. Or click directly through to our store at store.filmstories.co.uk.
Thank you so, so much for your support.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Become a Patron here.
Sign up for our email newsletter here.
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.