Issue 27 of Film Stories leads on a brilliant upcoming British actor – and it’s an issue crammed with movie mayhem.
Issue 27 of Film Stories magazine at the point this post is being written is in the process of being printed, and it’ll be shipping right at the start of August. If you’ve not seen the magazine before, we’re 100% independent, a mainstream film magazine that looks beyond the blockbusters at the many brilliant films and talents heading our way.
The magazine is primarily mail order, although it goes into a few WHSmiths stores around the UK. Here’s the cover of the new issue – and heck, is our cover film something – and then we’ll tell you what’s in it…
And here’s what’s inside…
* Emilia Jones: the British star of the brilliant CODA tells us about the life-changing film
* Our tribute to the late Richard Donner, with a celebration of his career and work
* Abandoned cinemas: the story behind five British moviehouses that are no more, and what their future holds
* Julia Stiles tells us all about The God Complex, and her move to directing
* Prano Bailey-Bond tells us about directing Censor
* How is virtual reality set to impact cinema?
* Zaida Bergroth tells us about a biopic of the Moomins’ creator
* Hudson Hawk at 30: a redeemed box office flop?
* Fletch is heading back to the big screen – and we chart the story of his creator
* Cooking perfect cinema nachos
The Riz test, Laura Jean Marsh, Romesh, an inspiring musical project, online film festivals, a Geostorm sudoku, and much much more…
You can order the issue via the links that should magically appear underneath these words. Or click directly through to our store at store.filmstories.co.uk.
Thank you so, so much for your support.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.