Reggie Yates and his feature directorial debut Pirates lead the new issue of Film Stories – and there’s a lot packed into the new edition.
We’re proud to introduce the new issue of Film Stories magazine, that’s printing now and shipping next week! And we want to tell you all about it…
The magazine is primarily mail order, although it goes into a few WHSmiths stores around the UK. Here’s the cover of the new issue, and then we’ll tell you what’s in it…
And here’s what’s inside…
* PIRATES: Reggie Yates, Elliot Edusah, Reda Elazour and Jordan Peters take us through the party of the year.
* AML AMEEN: From acting to the writer/director behind Warner Bros’ Christmas romcom Boxing Day – and he tells us all about it.
* SOPHIA MYLES: A candid interview, where she talks us through acting, and mental health struggles
* BRITISH FILMS OF 2022: A huge preview of some terrific upcoming films.
* HOW DISNEY SORTED OF CROWDFUNDED ITS MOVIES: The 80s and 90s story of the Silver Screen partners
* DAVID MORRISSEY: He’s become an ‘and’ on movie credits! And he’s been telling us about that, and The Colour Room.
* DUEL BRITANNIA: Navigating British film through tricky current times.
* RICHARD JOBSON: From music to the movies
* MAKING YOUR FIRST FILM: Some tips and thoughts to get you up and running
* WHAT ON EARTH ARE THE BIFAs? And how do they actually work?
* STEVE WATERS: How the movies made a playwright
* ENGINEERING: Why it matters to cinema
Plus! More interviews, a tribute to Roger Michell, reviews, recommendations and so, so much more!
You can order the issue via the links that should magically appear underneath these words. Or click directly through to our store at store.filmstories.co.uk.
Thank you so, so much for your support.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.