A huge exclusive interview with Kenneth Branagh leads the first issue of Film Stories of 2022: and there’s a lot more too.
We’re proud to introduce the new issue of Film Stories magazine, that’s printing now and shipping next week! And we want to tell you all about it…
The magazine is primarily mail order, although it goes into a few WHSmiths stores around the UK. Here’s the cover of the new issue, and then we’ll tell you what’s in it…
* Huge exclusive Kenneth Branagh interview, as he takes us into the making of his most personal film to date, Belfast.
* Steven Knight on the aftermath of Spencer, and his plans to bring filmmaking to the West Midlands.
* Will Sharpe on The Electrical Life Of Louis Wain, and framing cats in 4:3
* NFTs – WTF? A look at the world of the non-fungible token
* The press drop: we dig into the trend for sending journalists free movie swag in return for social media promotion
* Director Sara Sugarman on her journey from Wales to Hollywood, and back again with Save The cinema
* Filmmaker Chin We tells us the story of her latest film, and what she’s up to with her work
* Does Lucasfilm still want to make Star Wars movies?
* The difficulty of watching violence on the big screen – and how it can make women feel unsafe in the cinema
* The story of Don Dohler and Cinemagic magazine
* How many times do you see that a film is in some way based on a true story? But we wonder how truthful that is…
* Screenwriter James Moran begins his new writing workshop series
And lots, lots, lots more!
You can order the issue via the links that should magically appear underneath these words. Or click directly through to our store at store.filmstories.co.uk.
Thank you so, so much for your support.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.