Noel Clarke headlines the jam-packed new issue of Film Stories: details here, including how to order your copy.
We’ve done another one! The ninth issue of the UK’s new film magazine, Film Stories, is just back from the printers, and shipping from early next week.
You can buy your copy in selected train station and airport branches of WHSmith, or at the BFI Shop in London. Primarily, we sell copies via subscription or mail order. If you’d like to order this issue, with free UK P&P, then the magic button should appear right here…
Here’s the full cover…
And here’s what’s inside!
* Noel Clarke talks us through the highs and lows of his film career, why he has to stay combative, offering opportunities to others, and what he’s up to next. It’s his first film magazine front cover.
* The trouble with making a Terminator sequel
* The rise of professional fan documentaries. We talk to the creators behind documentaries about the likes of Alien, Ghostbusters and more.
* Reading the novels written by movie stars. The Steven Seagal one is, er, ‘interesting’
* The abandoned final chapters of movie trilogies
* Triggered by the cinema
* Hollywood blockbusters and the challenge of climate change
* Confessions of a wannabe film actor
* Bad Girls: the 1990s western , that could have been a game-changer, and how it was chewed up by the Hollywood system
And that’s only scratched the surface of what’s in the new issue. Thank you so much for your support, and we hope you like it!
Please help us spread the word. Thank you!
If you want to buy more than a single issue, then our full online shop is here: https://film-stories.myshopify.com
You can subscribe to Film Stories magazine here: https://www.webscribe.co.uk/magazine/filmstories
Or take out a digital subscription here: https://shop.exacteditions.com/gb/film-stories