Disney confirms the disc release details for The Rise Of Skywalker.
It’s official: Disney will be releasing the final part of the Star Wars Skywalker saga, Star Wars: The Rise Of Skywalker, on disc this coming April. The announcement confirms that the film will be on DVD, Blu-ray and Ultra HD 4K Blu-ray from April 20th (a few weeks behind the US release). Furthermore, the digital release will be available from April 13th.
Also available on April 20th will be a full Skywalker saga boxset, and the standalone 4K release of Star Wars: Rogue One is also expected that day.
A full list of bonus features for The Rise Of Skywalker has been released, and with due credit to our copy and paste skills, here there are:
- The Skywalker Legacy– The story lives forever in this feature-length documentary that charts the making of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker.
- Pasaana Pursuit: Creating the Speeder Chase– Dive into the making of the movie’s epic landspeeder chase and discover how this spectacular sequence was brought to the screen.
- Aliens in the Desert– See what it took to create the Pasaana desert scenes, from the sheer scale and complexity of the shoot to its colorful details.
- D-O: Key to the Past– Explore the ship that connects Rey to the mystery of her missing parents and get to know the galaxy’s newest, irresistible droid.
- Warwick & Son– Warwick Davis, who played Wicket in Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, dons the Ewok costume once more; this time joined by his son Harrison.
- Cast of Creatures– The team behind the film’s memorable creatures reveal the puppetry, makeup, prosthetics and digital magic that bring them to life!
The disc is up for preorder now, and you can find it here.
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.
See one of our live shows, details here.