Wonder Woman 1984 is confirmed for a physical media release this March – with quite a collection of extra features too.
Following its brief release into UK cinemas back in December, and its subsequent premium video on demand release this month, big budget superhero sequel Wonder Woman 1984 will now be heading to disc this coming March.
Warner Bros will be releasing the film on March 22nd 2021, and it’ll be available on DVD, Blu-ray and 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray. We’re assuming a double pack with the first film will be released too, but there’s no listing for that as this piece is being written.
What we do have an idea of is extra features. On this one there’ll be:
- The making of Wonder Woman 1984
- Gal & Kristen: friends forever
- Small but mighty (Return to the island of Themyscira for a high stakes flashback of Diana’s childhood, in which she competes in the Amazon Games. Lilly Aspell, the cast, and filmmakers take us through this mind-blowing sequence)
- Scene study: the open road (breaking down the care chase)
- Scene study: The Mall
- Gal & Krissy Having Fun
- Meet the Amazons
- Full uncut Black Gold informercial
- Gag reel
- Wonder Woman 1984 retro remix
We’ll leave you with the box art…
Thank you for visiting! If you’d like to support our attempts to make a non-clickbaity movie website:
Buy our Film Stories and Film Stories Junior print magazines here.
Become a Patron here.